Contact Center Agent (Plano, TX)
Location: Plano, TX
Type: Part Time
Human Coalition is looking for a Part-Time (25-29 hours per week) Contact Center Agent.
Contact Center Agents help women who are facing an unplanned pregnancy to receive all of the testing and information they need to make an informed decision about their pregnancy.
This position exists to field/receive and respond to phone calls, chats, web communication, etc. with clients seeking abortion services. The ultimate goal is to schedule the client with an appointment where they will ultimately make a LIFE decision. We service pregnancy resource centers throughout the country and we are the primary contact for our Women’s Care Clinics.
- Answer inbound calls/chats
- Utilize the CRM database (Salesforce)
- Listen attentively
- Set appointments
- Attend to appointment reschedules and reminders
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Passionately aligned with the mission and vision of Human Coalition
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to multitask and goal focused
- Service oriented
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Adaptable to change
- Customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- Background in counseling, pro-life, crisis center helpful
Please send cover letter and resume to Ms. Corey Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org