Clinic Director (Atlanta, GA)
Location: Atlanta, GA and Tucker, GA
Type: Full Time
The Clinic Director is responsible for the management of the programs, staff, and services directly related to the clients of the Women’s Care Clinics (WCC) in Atlanta, GA and Tucker, GA.
Primary Job Duties
- Ensure that operational and medical policies and procedures are carried out by the client services staff, medical staff, volunteers, preventative care and continuum of care staff.
- Oversee training and scheduling of staff and volunteers.
- Provide leadership, direction and supervision to staff.
- Oversee the compilation of statistical reports, accurate record keeping, and present reports to the Regional Director weekly
- Evaluate, select and maintain the needed educational materials and referral resources for client use
- Provide client counseling and services when staff is not available
- Work with nurse manager, client service staff and sonographers as a team to ensure that clients receive excellent service at all times
- Ensure WCC complies at all times with relevant federal, state and local laws
- Ensure that all programs and services are following all office policies & procedures and are providing excellent standard of care
- Participate in speaking engagements and special events as necessary
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Nurse Manager
- Mobile Driver
- Continuum of Care Coordinator
- Fatherhood Program Coordinator
- Preventative Care Personnel
- Other office and clinical staff
- Passionate about the sanctity of all human life
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree, preferably in a related field, or equivalent related experience
- 2 years of experience in a helping profession or in a position requiring management experience or equivalent
Please send cover letter and resume to Corey Ellis at email@example.com