Community Engagement Coordinator (Pittsburgh, PA)
The Community Engagement Coordinator serves a local community by fostering a greater local presence for Human Coalition as well as cultivating a synergistic relationship within the Development team and the local community in order to promote a strong missional fundraising program.
- Develop and maintain local church partnerships
- Recruit and train volunteers
- Builds rapport with local donors
- Collaborate with the Development to lead and coordinate events which involve donor cultivation, fundraising, or business partnership opportunities
- Collaborate with Director of Strategic Partnerships on lead-generation
- Conducts research of donor files to learn donor preferences, attitudes, and feelings towards our mission and programs.
- Other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Passionately aligned with the mission and vision of Human Coalition
- Ability to work independently, professionally, and maintain effective working relationships
- Exceptional professionalism and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to new ideas and changes
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and able to work well on a cross-functional team
Education and Experience
- A minimum of one – two years’ experience in Community Outreach
- Experience in event coordination
- Prospect research experience
- Ability to manage fundraising activity
- Preference for experience with Salesforce
Human Coalition is an equal opportunity employer and makes recruitment, employment, promotional, and all other Human Resource decisions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, marital, disability, or veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com