Community Engagement Coordinator (Pittsburgh, PA)
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Type: Full Time
Human Coalition is thrilled to be expanding, adding a vital member to our Donor Development Team with the Community Engagement Coordinator.
This role serves the community by fostering a greater local presence for Human Coalition as well as cultivating a synergistic relationship within the Donor Development Team and the local community in order to promote a strong missional fundraising program.
Key Capabilities and Experience
- Experience in fundraising outreach and event coordination preferred
- Prospect research experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to network and build strong relationships in the community
- Experience problem-solving and managing competing priorities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Passionately motivated by and are deeply committed to the mission, vision, values, objectives, and goals of Human Coalition
- Possess a strong need to accomplish the mission as a valued team member
- Desire to develop and maintain relationships in the local community
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain professional and positive attitude
- Self-motivated, able to multitask and goal focused
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Affable sense of humor
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org