Compliance Specialist (Plano, TX)
The Mission of Human Coalition
Human Coalition exists to rescue children and serve families across America. Human Coalition is an innovative, energetic, compassion-driven non-profit organization intent on making abortion unthinkable and unavailable. Job Description
The Compliance Specialist will be responsible for supporting the organization through compliance monitoring and oversight for the Texas A2A Program.
Key Capabilities and Experience
• Understands compliance related laws, regulations, standards, and guidelines impacting government contracts and the Texas A2A Program, specifically
• Develops and maintains a strong understanding of contract-specific requirements and guidelines
• Monitors and provides guidance to staff regarding compliance with applicable laws, regulations, standards, requirements, and guidelines
• Performs risk assessments and gap analyses
• Establishes, tests, and utilizes compliance controls
• Designs, uses, and analyzes reports to effectively monitor and report on issues and trends
• Maintains related documentation on-line in a centralized location
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
• Passionately aligned with the mission and vision of Human Coalition
• College degree in business or technology or another related field
• 2-4 years of demonstrable experience in similar role
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Experience managing multiple projects, in a fast-paced, high volume environment
• Track record of providing recommendations and/or solutions after identifying needs
• Display strong analytical skills
• Collaborative approach to gathering information and working with other departments
• Experience with HIPAA compliance
• Experience with contract and/or grant-specific requirements
• Experience designing and testing financial controls
• Experience using technology to facilitate compliance functions
• The most fulfilling job you’ll ever have
• An opportunity to daily interact with one of the finest, most talented non-profit leadership teams in the world
• Space to innovate, create, and optimize services and models to better serve our clients and rescue lives
• Work in a fast-paced, creative, service-minded environment on the most important mission in America
EEO Statement: Human Coalition is an equal opportunity employer and makes recruitment, employment, promotional, and all other Human Resource decisions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, marital, disability, or veteran status.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com