Writer (Plano, TX)
Location: Plano, TX
Type: Full Time
The Copywriter and Storyteller serves on the Communications team and reports to the National Director of Communications. Working within the Communications team, you will collaborate closely with key stakeholders to deliver timely and high-quality creative content across the marketing and fundraising department.
- Content Development: Collaborate with the team to conceptualize, write, and edit donor-centric copy for digital and print fundraising and marketing communications.
- Fundraising Appeals and Campaign Development: Design, plan, and implement various direct mail, digital and other stewardship and fundraising campaigns.
- Marketing and Storytelling: Develop marketing copy for store products and events. Craft emotive stories from clients across all markets.
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing, Communications, and/or Fundraising
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced professional communications environment
- Demonstrated experience in creative storytelling for fundraising
- Must have strong written and interpersonal skills
- Experience writing Direct Mail and Digital communications.
- Strong project-management skills and the ability to work independently to timelines.
- The demonstrated ability to manage internal relationships to achieve concrete outcomes against set goals and objectives.
Please send cover letter and resume to Ms. Corey Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org.