Director of Strategic Partnerships (Southeast Region)
The Director of Strategic Partnerships (DSP) is responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned revenue quotas, both on a quarterly and fiscal year basis, by managing and cultivating relationships with assigned active donors, managing and cultivating relationships with identified and new donor prospects, and soliciting active and prospective donors for renewed, upgraded, and/or new donations.
The ultimate purpose of the DSP role is the advancement of the mission of Human Coalition through sustained and increasing financial support.
An ability to empathize with donors and articulate the mission and our core values is vital. A desire to be a part of a team, engage and educate donors, and persevere to the end is absolute.
- Represents the mission and the case for support of Human Coalition to donors and prospects
- Helps donors achieve their philanthropic goals and desires through their relationship and engagement with Human Coalition.
- Responsible for achieving assigned revenue goals each quarter and fiscal year.
- Maintains a qualified caseload of 120-150 donors and prospects—Individuals, Foundations, and Churches—and maintains accurate records in Salesforce.
- Works closely with local Community Engagement Coordinators in your territory to optimize major donor leads and shared relationships with Churches on caseload.
- Manages special fundraising projects as necessary (e.g. special campaigns, church partnerships, events, foundations).
- Periodic travel and weekend/evening events throughout the region required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Passionately aligned with the mission and vision of Human Coalition
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and or Gmail and Google Docs
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Word and Excel preferred
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three years sales, fundraising or business development experience preferred
- Experience managing a portfolio of $1,000,000 or more in annual revenue (or sales equivalent)
Human Coalition is an equal opportunity employer and makes recruitment, employment, promotional, and all other Human Resource decisions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, marital, disability, or veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org