Donor Care Specialist (Plano, TX)
Location: Plano, TX
Type: Full Time
Human Coalition is thrilled to be expanding, adding a vital member to our Donor Development Team with the Donor Care Specialist.
This role plays an important role in cultivating relationships with Human Coalition supporters and donors, as well as coordinating all front desk activities, including calls, reservations and guest services.
Key Capabilities and Experience
- At least one year of experience as a volunteer in a non-profit organization
- Experience with organization and detailed task management
- Previous office administration experience preferred
- Comfortable interacting with visitors, guests, and staff at all levels of the organization
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Passionately motivated by and are deeply committed to the mission, vision, values, objectives, and goals of Human Coalition
- Possess a strong need to accomplish the mission as a valued team member and energetically serve others
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to maintain professional and positive attitude
- Self-motivated, able to multitask and goal focused
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Affable sense of humor
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com