Donor Relations Coordinator (Plano, TX)
Location: Plano, TX
Type: Full Time
The Donor Relations Coordinator plays an important role in cultivating relationships with Human Coalition Annual Fund Donors. This includes participating in fundraising activities and collaboration with the Communications team. Much of the day’s work is spent on managing relationships with mid-level donors.
The Donor Relations Coordinator is responsible for communicating with mid-level donors.
- Work with the National Director of Communications to develop and implement communication strategy for mid-level donors;
- Acknowledge donors through thank you calls, notes, and letters;
- Identify and capture useful data about donors for cultivation purposes – information about donor backgrounds, including professional and familial relationships and their charitable desires; capture data to track activity of each donor contact;
- Analyze donor information and gifts to identify further fundraising opportunities. Report findings to the development and communications teams; and
- Respond to donor inquiries (by email and phone) in a prompt and courteous manner
Qualifications, Core Skills and Education:
- Passionately aligned with the mission and values of Human Coalition
- Experience working in a nonprofit/fundraising environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well within a team environment. Must possess time management and planning skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative fast-paced environment and to produce high-quality work in a timely manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong writing and customer service relations skills, professionalism and attention to detail
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) preferred
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field
- A minimum of three years’ experience in an administrative position
Please send cover letter and resume to Ms. Corey Ellis at email@example.com.