Mobile Unit Driver (Pittsburgh, PA)
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Type: Full Time
The Mobile Unit Driver is responsible for driving the Women’s Care Clinic’s Mobile, counseling male clients when needed and providing security. Must exhibit an unwavering commitment to best practices in alignment with the mission of Human Coalition.
- Drive for the Women’s Mobile Unit when it is scheduled.
- Participate in all fundraising activities and events as required by the Clinic Director (e.g. special campaigns, community events, and church partnerships), especially those involving the Mobile Unit. Events may be on Saturday or Sunday.
- Responsible for operating, servicing and maintaining the Mobile Clinic for operating hours.
- When needed, counsel young men who board the Mobile Clinic.
- Provide security during the operating times of Mobile Unit.
- Facilitate offline marketing projects within the communities surrounding the Mobile Clinic and foster relationships within those communities.
- Protect clients’ health information for confidentiality, authorized access for treatment, and data security.
- Passionately aligned with the mission and vision of Human Coalition
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Some evenings and weekends may be required for special events
- Knowledge of legal and ethical considerations related to patient information
- Experience driving a 37’ truck preferred
Please send cover letter and resume to Ms. Corey Ellis at email@example.com