POSITION TITLE: A2A Enrollment Agent
TYPE: Full time
REPORTS TO: Enrollment and Benefits Manager
The A2A Enrollment Agent will be responsible for providing all state programs referrals to patients; a focus on underserved areas of Texas. Agents will conduct touches and client follow up by call or text. They will be responsible for (150) – (200) touches a week and completing documentation in current operating system in order to assist Human Coalition achieve its mission of existing to rescue children and serve families across America. Human Coalition is an innovative, energetic, compassion-driven non-profit organization with the purpose to end abortion.
• Maintain excellent communication and exhibit best practice professional relationship skills
• Responsible for reaching out to clients that have received referrals, mark their status
• Assist clients in completing their enrollment or final determination of their eligibility has been made
• Will be CPP certified and serve clients with additional state program applications
• Perform other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
• Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals
• Ability to prioritize to ensure deadlines and reporting requirements are met
• Maintain a professional and personal business image
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Passionately aligned with the mission and vision of Human Coalition
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Desire to serve others
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• (4) or more years of relevant work experience
• On the job CPP certification will be provided
• None. This role is an individual contributor.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Human Coalition is an equal opportunity employer and makes recruitment, employment, promotional, and all other Human Resource decisions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, or marital, disability, or veteran status. Because our primary mission is religious, Human Coalition does lawfully require assent and adherence to our core doctrinal beliefs.
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]