POSITION TITLE: Healthcare Analyst
TYPE: Full time
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Finance and Operations
The Healthcare Analyst will assist the medical department to strategically map out a plan to have national healthcare presence in order to assist Human Coalition achieve its mission of existing to rescue children and serve families across America. Human Coalition is an innovative, energetic, compassion-driven non-profit organization with the purpose to end abortion.
• Financial modeling for episodes of care, specifically around internal cost structure, revenue potential, and shared savings opportunities
• Evaluates key performance metrics to support value-based contracts, quality measures, gap of care opportunities, patient engagement metrics, and other quality programs and initiatives
• Evaluates managed care agreements and fee schedule analysis to provide recommendations to improve client revenue
• Produces ongoing financial models to outline the cost of care for clinical networks based on utilization of Healthcare Services by patient population
• Develop financial and operational planning models for new service offerings to determine optimal pricing and staffing structures
• Evaluate new business opportunities, products, services, and growth initiatives by developing financial projection models
• Prepare sensitivity analysis impact on revenue, expenses, and profitability by modeling changes in key variables (recommending appropriate course of action)
• Financial and operational modeling for the buildout of value-based initiatives
• Performs ad hoc analysis to provide clients margin analysis, staffing models, and budgeting
• Perform other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
• Passionately aligned with the mission and vision of Human Coalition
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Desire to serve others
• Demonstrated understanding of medical methodology
• Knowledge of healthcare revenue cycle
• Strong financial modeling, analytical and problem-solving skill
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work with large amounts of data to develop scalable financial reporting solutions
• Innovative thinker who generates creative solutions to problems
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to interact at all levels of the organization
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum (5) years of healthcare experience
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• None. This role is an individual contributor.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Human Coalition is an equal opportunity employer and makes recruitment, employment, promotional, and all other Human Resource decisions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, or marital, disability, or veteran status. Because our primary mission is religious, Human Coalition does lawfully require assent and adherence to our core doctrinal beliefs.
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]