Mobile Unit Driver (Pittsburgh, PA)
The mobile Driver position is responsible for driving the Women’s Care Clinic’s Mobile, counseling male clients when needed and providing security. Must exhibit an unwavering commitment to best practices in alignment with the mission of Human Coalition.
**This position is located in the South Hills area**
- Drive for the Women’s Mobile Unit when it is scheduled.
- Participate in all fundraising activities and events as required by the Clinic Director (e.g. special campaigns, community events, and church partnerships), especially those involving the Mobile Unit. Events may be on Saturday or Sunday.
- Responsible for operating, servicing and maintaining the Mobile Clinic for operating hours.
- When needed, counsel young men who board the Mobile Clinic.
- Provide security during the operating times of Mobile Unit.
- Facilitate offline marketing projects within the communities surrounding the Mobile Clinic and foster relationships within those communities.
- Protect clients’ health information for confidentiality, authorized access for treatment, and data security.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Passionately aligned with the mission and vision of Human Coalition
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Desire to serve others
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work well in a team environment
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Experience driving a 37’ truck
Human Coalition is an equal opportunity employer and makes recruitment, employment, promotional, and all other Human Resource decisions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, marital, disability, or veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com