National Director of Medical Services (Plano, TX)
The Mission of Human Coalition
Human Coalition exists to rescue children and serve families across America. Human Coalition is an innovative, energetic, compassion-driven non-profit organization intent on making abortion unthinkable and unavailable.
Human Coalition is a vertically-integrated, centralized national rescue system for children and families. Human Coalition operates its own expanding network of women’s care clinics, and it also serves dozens of pro-life care locations across the country. The National Director of Medical Services is responsible for driving the effort to make abortion unthinkable by growing a medical billing and medical services operation, effectively serving thousands of women with top-quality, innovative, efficient, compassionate medical care. This role is also responsible for the medical services segment of this growing rescue care system. It will work in close collaboration with the National Director of Client Services, the VP of Strategic Services, and the President. Evaluating and implementing additional medical services, ensuring quality assurance across the medical network, overseeing and advising on medical technology integrations, installing and growing a medical billing operation, evaluating and recommending improved and efficient service distribution models, and ensuring Human Coalition clients receive the highest level of care and support are essential aspects of this pivotal role.
Key Capabilities and Experience
- Possess substantial experience as an executive leader/manager in the medical field
- Advanced degree in health care management
- Possess substantial experience with comprehensive medical bill operations, including the installation of relevant systems, effective billing practices, and program evaluation
- Capacity to synthesize data and other inputs to assure peak program performance
- Crucial ability to assess data/inputs to communicate direction and conclusions clearly to staff and executive team members
- Ability to turn vision into a rock-solid playbook for compassionately serving clients with medical services
- Passionately motivated by and are deeply committed to the mission, vision, values, objectives, and goals of Human Coalition
- Possess a strong need to accomplish the mission as a valued team member and collaborate energetically with Senior Leadership Team leaders, including the National Director of Client Services
- Think and behave as a confident and innovative entrepreneur, displaying the ability to make adjustments quickly to meet the needs of clients and medical services staff
- Talent to communicate, motivate, inspire, teach, and train staff within the department
- Deep commitment to compliance and the current regulatory environment
- Disciplined, hard worker with calm demeanor and affable sense of humor
EEO STATEMENT:Human Coalition is an equal opportunity employer and makes recruitment, employment, promotional, and all other Human Resource decisions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, marital, disability, or veteran status.
OTHER DUTIES:Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please submit resumes to :email@example.com