Office Manager (Cleveland, OH)
The Office Manager is responsible for performing administrative duties related directly to the operations of the Women’s Care Clinic (WCC) including supporting the Clinic Director. Major responsibilities of the position include, without limitation, ensuring efficient office operations; adherence to policies and procedures; coordination of volunteers and events; care and maintenance of the building; and accounts receivable.
**This position is part time and scheduled for up to 29 hours per week**
- Provide phone coverage for the clinic
- Assist with day-to-day functions of the office
- Record income for clinic and ensure that all payments are up to date
- Follow the Donation Entry SOP Manual to ensure quality and consistent data entry
- Manage volunteer base
- Support clinic and mobile operation with maintenance and purchases
- Prepare materials for Client Services
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Ensure that accurate financial records are kept and manage budget
- Ensure that Women’s Care Clinic complies at all times with federal, state and local laws
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Passionately aligned with the mission and vision of Human Coalition
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Desire to serve others
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Self-motivated, able to multitask and goal focused
- Able to work well in a team environment
Education and Experience
- Previous office administration experience required
- Experience creating reports required
- Inventory control and supply management experience preferred
Human Coalition is an equal opportunity employer and makes recruitment, employment, promotional, and all other Human Resource decisions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, marital, disability, or veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]