Outreach Agent – Plano
POSITION TITLE: A2A Outreach Liaison
TYPE: Full time
REPORTS TO: National Director of Client Services
DATE: August 18, 2020
The A2A Outreach Liaison will connect with local and state providers and social service agencies educating them on how we assist at-risk clients, inform them of the state’s programs and services available and provide them with the resources to pass on to potential clients for referral to Human Coalition Texas Benefit Center in order to assist Human Coalition achieve its mission of existing to rescue children and serve families across America. Human Coalition is an innovative, energetic, compassion-driven non-profit organization with the purpose to end abortion.
• Develop and maintain lists of state, federal, and local nonprofit programs and resources that are available in a client’s community
• Vet programs to ensure they meet clients’ needs, maintain an adequate standard of services, and do not perform or refer for abortions
• Maintain up-to-date list of providers, program requirements, open hours, and contact information, and continually vet providers based on feedback from clients
• Educate state-wide Pregnancy Resource Centers’ and other non-profit programs how the Virtual Clinic assists clients with education, resources, and referrals
• Provide materials for distribution that focus on all of our client programs
• Increase Human Coalition’s capacity to serve in underserved counties
• Host quarterly webinar targeted to specific segments of other non-profit organizations (food banks, maternity homes, diaper banks, etc) with the goal of the webinars to educate social service providers on how Human Coalition can partner with them to ensure that clients they serve that may be facing an unexpected pregnancy can be cared for and served through this program
• Perform other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
• Passionately aligned with the mission and vision of Human Coalition
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Desire to serve others
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to speak with a wide variety of clients
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• (3) – (5) years of relevant experience
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
• None. This role is an individual contributor.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Human Coalition is an equal opportunity employer and makes recruitment, employment, promotional, and all other Human Resource decisions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, or marital, disability, or veteran status. Because our primary mission is religious, Human Coalition does lawfully require assent and adherence to our core doctrinal beliefs.
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]