Receptionist (Atlanta, GA)
The Receptionist provides support to the Client Services team and the Office Manager in the daily oversight of the administration duties of the Women’s Care Clinic (WCC).
** This position is part time and scheduled for up to 29 hours per week**
- Provide phone coverage for clinic and mobile unit
- Greet and Check-in clients for their appointments at the clinic
- Schedule client appointments and follow up on missed appointments
- Create client files in scheduling software and input/update other information and data as assigned
- Provide administrative support to management and other staff
- Function as a communications coordinator between individuals and groups
- Coordinate non-medical volunteer shifts
- Support special events
- Other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Passionately aligned with the mission and vision of Human Coalition
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Desire to serve others
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Self-motivated, able to multitask and goal focused
- Able to work well in a team environment
Education and Experience
- At least one year of experience as a volunteer in a non-profit organization
- Experience with organization and detailed task management
- Previous office administration experience preferred
Human Coalition is an equal opportunity employer and makes recruitment, employment, promotional, and all other Human Resource decisions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, marital, disability, or veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com