Corporate Recruiter (Plano, TX)
Location: Plano, TX
Type: Full Time
Human Coalition is thrilled to be expanding, adding a vital member to our Human Resources Team with the Corporate Recruiter.
This role will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting qualified candidates for open positions using industry best practices and strategies. This person will also be responsible for assisting with on-boarding of new hires and supporting other human resources activities.
Key Capabilities and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a recruiter
- Knowledge and experience in general human resources
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Demonstrated track record of name generation, sourcing, cold calling and successful hiring of candidates at all levels of corporate and clinical staff
- Comfortable in creating trusting relationships within all levels of the organization and at multiple office locations
- In-depth knowledge of federal and state laws and employment regulations
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems and online job boards
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Passionately motivated by and are deeply committed to the mission, vision, values, objectives, and goals of Human Coalition
- Possess a strong need to accomplish the mission as a valued team member and collaborate energetically with managers and executive team leaders
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to maintain professional and positive attitude
- Affable sense of humor
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com