Registered Nurse (GA)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: Full Time
The Registered Nurse is responsible for listening to and communicating love and truth with women in crisis pregnancies who are considering abortion, as well as documenting information in medical charts.
- Visit with women facing an unplanned pregnancy who are considering abortion
- Share truth about pregnancy and all options with love and grace
- Connect women with necessary resources to relieve pressure to abort
- Follow up with clients as scheduled and as needed
- Ongoing education regarding abortion industry
- Assures accurate implementation of physician’s orders and plan of care
- Maintains a working knowledge of nursing methods, principles and practices in relation to the prevention and treatment of diseases, safety and infection control, clinical systems, supplies and equipment in relation to obstetrical and gynecological care
- Document client visits in client management system
- Answer phones and set appointments as needed
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Strong commitment to the mission and vision of Human Coalition
- Must be a Registered Nurse in good standing with the GA state medical board
- CPR certification as a healthcare provider
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent listener
- Ability to ask insightful questions
- Flexible and able to take direction
- Ability to work in a fast paced and evolving environment
Human Coalition is an equal opportunity employer and makes recruitment, employment, promotional, and all other Human Resource decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital, disability, or veteran status.
Please send cover letter and resume to Corey Ellis at email@example.com