Senior Marketing Strategist (Plano, TX)
The Senior Marketing Specialist develops, implements, and optimizes client marketing activities across multiple marketing channels, with the goal of increasing the quantity and quality of leads.
- Manage PPC campaigns at a high-level including keyword generation, ad copy writing, landing page testing, budget management, and campaign tracking, reporting, and analysis
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword optimization on PPC campaigns to hit target lead volume goals and KPIs (ex. CPC, CPA)
- Analyze performance data to inform campaign decisions.
- Implement A/B and multi-variate tests to optimize performance.
- Comprehend the principles and best practices of omni-channel marketing.
- Develop innovative marketing concepts to meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a high attention to detail, be self-motivated, enjoy problem solving, and have great project management skills
- Communicate with the ability to tell meaningful stories using data and analytics
- Pursue regular learning and stay up to date with the latest industry trends and best practices.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Passionately aligned with the mission and vision of Human Coalition
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Crazy Egg
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google suite of products
- Call tracking/attribution software experience (such as CallRail, DialogTech)
- Bid management platform experience (Marin, Kenshoo, QuanticMind)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role
- 2 years of experience with SEM including Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, and Yahoo Ads platforms
- Google Ads/Analytics certifications and other marketing certifications a plus
- Salesforce CRM experience is a plus
Human Coalition is an equal opportunity employer and makes recruitment, employment, promotional, and all other Human Resource decisions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, marital, disability, or veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org