System Architect (Plano, TX)
The Systems Architect is primarily responsible for the strategic design, development, and deployment of Human Coalition’s IT infrastructure. The training of both technical and non-technical staff on maintaining/using Human Coalition’s IT infrastructure and developing strategies which will help the IT department better align itself with Human Coalition’s overall corporate strategy.
- Plan, direct, and design the company’s IT infrastructure.
- Enhance business processes via integration and automation.
- Gauge the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems; develop and implement strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Assist in the development of strategic infrastructure goals aligned with Human Coalition’s overall strategy and direction.
- Communicate new projects to leadership and illustrate how they relate to the organization’s success.
- Design and direct the creation of training materials/step-by-step guides to ensure IT staff is adequately cross-trained.
- Partner with Learning & Development to create client-focused training materials.
- Field escalated issues and help desk tickets from end-users to resolve issues within the software, hardware, and other mission-critical systems.
- Ensure that infrastructure and system components that interact with PHI are compliant with security requirements as defined in HIPAA, CIPA, COPPA, and any other applicable security and compliance standards.
- Assist and implement IT standards and procedures to ensure an agile and scalable infrastructure.
- Work directly with business analysts and department heads to identify business needs and craft technology solutions to reduce resource overhead and increase departmental efficiency.
- Assist with procurement of new IT assets and services with an eye to strategy and overall infrastructure.
- Passionately aligned with the mission and vision of Human Coalition
- Experience with database design and best practices.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Salesforce, Cysco Meraki, Jira and Office 365
- Experience with AWS, Azure
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Agile project management principles, practices, and associated organizational management systems.
- Self-motivated, proactive, critical-thinking, inquisitive, resourceful, determined, and consistent.
- Enjoys the challenge of taking on complex and difficult projects.
- Ability to both design and execute/manage the execution of infrastructure projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED; College degree preferred
- 5 years of related experience
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org