System Architect (Plano, TX)
The Systems Architect is primarily responsible for the strategic design, development, and deployment of Human Coalition’s IT infrastructure. The training of both technical and non-technical staff on maintaining/using Human Coalition’s IT infrastructure and developing strategies which will help the IT department better align itself with Human Coalition’s overall corporate strategy.
- Plan, direct, and design the company’s IT infrastructure
- Enhance business processes via integration and automation
- Gauge the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems; develop and implement strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
- Assist in the development of strategic infrastructure goals aligned with Human Coalition’s overall strategy and direction
- Communicate new projects to leadership and illustrate how they relate to the organization’s success
- Design and direct the creation of training materials/step-by-step guides to ensure IT staff is adequately cross-trained
- Partner with Learning & Development to create client-focused training materials
- Field escalated issues and help desk tickets from end-users to resolve issues within the software, hardware, and other mission-critical systems
- Ensure that infrastructure and system components that interact with PHI are compliant with security requirements as defined in HIPAA, CIPA, COPPA, and any other applicable security and compliance standards
- Assist and implement IT standards and procedures to ensure an agile and scalable infrastructure
- Work directly with business analysts and department heads to identify business needs and craft technology solutions to reduce resource overhead and increase departmental efficiency
- Assist with procurement of new IT assets and services with an eye to strategy and overall infrastructure
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Passionately aligned with the mission and vision of Human Coalition
- Experience with database design and best practices.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Salesforce, Cysco Meraki, Jira and Office 365
- Experience with AWS, Azure
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; College degree preferred
- 5 years of related experience
- Knowledge of Agile project management principles, practices, and associated organizational management systems
- Experience in both design and execute/manage the execution of infrastructure projects
Human Coalition is an equal opportunity employer and makes recruitment, employment, promotional, and all other Human Resource decisions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, marital, disability, or veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com