Vice President of Operations Services (Plano, TX)
Location: Plano, TX
Type: Full Time
Human Coalition is thrilled to be expanding, adding a vital member to our top-level Executive Team with the Vice President of Operations Services.
This role will be responsible for leading, managing, and growing the vital operations departments of Human Coalition: Human Resources, IT, Finance, Admin, and Facilities Management. These core departments support all other departments and provide a firm foundation for the entire non-profit.
The Vice President of Operations Services is ultimately responsible for creating a service-oriented, efficient, effective, likeable operations culture that empowers other departments to excel and grow.
Key Capabilities and Experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience managing operations for mid-sized or large department or organization
- Advanced degree in business operations, IT, or general management
- Possess substantial experience overseeing and directing IT, Human Resources, Accounting, and Facilities acquisition and management
- Capacity to create and sustain servant-oriented, customer-centric culture
- Ability to assess numerous data inputs, distill important items, and provide succinct conclusions and recommendation to Executive Team and President
- Create and maintain stable, compliant, efficient systems
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Passionately motivated by and are deeply committed to the mission, vision, values, objectives, and goals of Human Coalition
- Possess a strong need to accomplish the mission as a valued team member and collaborate energetically with executive team leaders, including the President
- Even-tempered, disciplined, growth-oriented executive
- Talent to communicate, motivate, inspire, teach, and train staff within the department
- Deep commitment to compliance and the current regulatory environment
- Affable sense of humor
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org