Save the Date for the 4000 Steps Experience!
The 4000 Steps Experience is a fun event where the whole family has an opportunity to journey through the common challenges that abortion-minded women and men must overcome in order to find hope and choose life for their child. The event includes praise and worship, client testimony, an interactive group experience, family activities, food, and fellowship.
Get your church signed up for 4000 Steps
Will you consider being a church coordinator this year? Church coordinators serve as the main point of contact between the event staff and the church staff, while helping recruit team leaders in their church.
Being a church coordinator is a very impactful way to support moms in need. You will help people learn more about the needs of families facing an unexpected pregnancy and how they can serve families in crisis. You will also help raise money that Human Coalition will use to reach women seeking an abortion and provide the education, resources, and HOPE they need to choose life instead.
Don’t want to do it alone?
Feel free to grab a buddy to help you recruit team leaders.
- Saturday, April 27, 2019
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Imago Dei Church
- 9200 Strickland Road, Raleigh
- The goal is for each walker to raise a minimum of $100, but there will be prizes for walkers who raise $250+
- Bank Day: Friday, April 26, 10 a.m. -6 p.m.
- 4237 Louisburg Rd., Suite 105, Raleigh
- Church Promo Weekends: March
Overview of the Event:
- Learn more about abortion and how it affects our community.
- Gain a greater understanding of the many obstacles our clients must overcome to choose LIFE.
- Discover creative and practical ways you can minister to women and families facing an unexpected pregnancy in your community.
This community-wide, family-fun event is scheduled for April 27! And you can get involved in three specific ways:
- Church Coordinator:
Be the point person in your church, by helping recruit team leaders and promoting the event throughout the spring.
- Team Leader:
Pull together a team of 10 people who will each either donate or raise $100.
Join a team and raise at least $100 personally.
It’s time to sign up! Church coordinators will register their team leaders through April 12. The Fundraising Kickoff is scheduled for the last two weekends of March.
Mark your calendars now for April 27. We can’t wait to see you at 4000 Steps Experience!
For more information, please contact Mitzi at email@example.com.