YOU’RE INVITED! — 4000 Steps Experience
Join us online April 25, 2020 at 10:00 AM CST, for a family-friendly, virtual event called the 4000 Steps Experience.
A community-wide, family-friendly event that will:
Teach how abortion affects our DFW community and nation
Reveal obstacles women/families face in decision-making with an unexpected pregnancy
Equip you with creative and practical ways to serve families in crisis
STEP 1 – CHOOSE A ROLE
- Church Coordinator: Want to be the champion in your church that will recruit team leaders to generate the maximum amount of participation? If so, this role is for you.
- Team Leader: Recruit a team of 10 people who raise $1000 collectively.
- Teammate: Join a team and raise at least $100 individually.
STEP 2 – REGISTER
- Register online today
- If you have any questions about registering please contact Dottie at [email protected].
STEP 3 – SAVE THE DATE
- Church at the Cross | 3000 William D. Tate Ave, Grapevine, TX 76051
- Saturday, March 28, 2020
- 8:30 a.m., Registration
- 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Experience
We are asking God to do big things at this year’s 4000 Steps Experience!
SEE YOU THERE!
Need more details? Contact Dottie Harreld at [email protected].