Is Planned Parenthood really changing procedures to get fully intact baby bodies?
Key Players in Video
- PP Director of Research Melissa Farrell (verbage used/statements made in conversation)
- Her department contributes significantly to bottom line/has history of selling aborted fetal tissue/suggests “splitting the specimens into different shipments” to hide profit
- “products of conception”
- Deviate from standards/get creative/interject to specific procurement needs
- Six providers go beyond 16 weeks
- Dr’s/providers do research themselves
- “If” alter process and can obtain intact fetal cadavers is this/splitting shipments is this/dissections is this…it’s all a matter of line items
- Spoke of researchers looking for 120 cadavers
- Abby Johnson/Former PP Gulf Coast Clinic Director
- Estimated that the affiliate had previously made up to $120,000 per month off of aborted fetal tissue.
- Oldest fetus aborted was 20 weeks old the day the video was taken
- Pool of fetus tissue
- 16 to 22 week abortions/40 to 50 per month
- Technician in video mentioned Kristen Flood/Associate Director & Counsel, Health Center Regulatory Strategy (@ Patient Service Day spoke about fetal collection and encouraged the clinics to take part)