Does Planned Parenthood get paid for fetal tissue?
Key Players in Video:
- Dr. Katherine Sheehan, Planned Parenthood Medical Director for Pacific Southwest
Perrin Larton, Procurement Manager for ABR (Advanced Bioscience Resources)
- Cate Dyer, CEO, StemExpress, LLC
- Cecile Roberts, President of Planned Parenthood Federation and Planned Parenthood Action Fund
- Planned Parenthood Dr. Katherine Sheehan mentions that their contract with ABR (Advanced Bioscience Resources) was just renegotiated and that ABR is involved with government level collections.
- Planned Parenthood President admitted in letter to Congress that Planned Parenthood receives $60 per fetal tissue specimen.
- Additionally, $60 was mentioned as the rate that will get a clinic to harvest baby parts. (As CMP (Center for Medical Progress) points out in the video, the sale or purchase of human fetal tissue is a federal felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison or a fine of up to $500,00).
- ABR Procurement Manager admits that digoxin is not in their tissue samples and how the cervical dilation in some patients is so great that they’re able to procure an intact fetus.
- CEO of StemExpress mentions that some Planned Parenthood staff has been known to be on ABR’s payroll.