Are StemExpress and Planned Parenthood partners?
Key Players in Video:
- Cate Dyer/CEO, StemExpress, LLC
- Undercover investigators posing as Fetal Tissue Procurement Co.
- StemExpress and Planned Parenthood have had an existing partnership since 2010 to harvest aborted baby parts.
- StemExpress website states that partnership with them is fiscally rewarding for clinics; former StemExpress employees say that Planned Parenthood was paid $50 to $75 per baby body part.
- StemExpress states they are working with triple digit number clinics, but mention that “another 50 livers a week” would make them happy because they still need more.
- StemExpress CEO’s experience with clinics is that they find this to be a profitable partnership.
- Independent clinics do not have more pros or cons over Planned Parenthood and vice versa, but Planned Parenthood has volume because they are a volume institution.