At Human Coalition, we are celebrating having reached the major milestone of rescuing 5,000 lives in our organization’s short history. To put this number in perspective, consider what 5,000 children represent:
- The students in 250 elementary school classrooms
- 114 school buses full of middle schoolers
- 30 or more high school marching bands
- 8 or more graduating classes at a large public high school
- The entire graduating class of a large public university like UCLA or the University of Michigan–Ann Arbor
The fact is, the abortion industry is still outpacing us. But thanks to the efforts of Human Coalition and other pro-life organizations, the number of abortions performed in the U.S. each year is on a downward trend.
At the same time, because of the generous giving of our donors, Human Coalition’s ability to save lives is increasing. Consider this:
- We’ve gone from being a part-time, all-volunteer staff to having over 100 employees across the country.
- We own and operate five women’s care clinics in three major metropolitan areas that are rescuing as many as seven times more children each month than they did before joining the Human Coalition family.
- We have a key presence in 23 other cities through our working relationships with 34 independent, life-affirming pregnancy centers.
- We have one of the largest social media followings in the pro-life movement, with more than 1.1 million Facebook fans.
- More than 2.4 million prayers have been initiated through our Human Coalition Prayer App.
- We’ve established a key collaboration with the Church of God in Christ—the largest African-American denomination in the U.S.—and relationships with hundreds of other churches throughout the country that support our ability to rescue children and serve families.
The Lord has blessed Human Coalition immensely in our ability to reach abortion-determined women, while attracting the personnel and financial resources needed to empower them to choose LIFE. Thank you for your ongoing support of Human Coalition as we rescue children and serve families!