Salesforce Developer and Administrator (Plano, TX)
We are a dynamic, technology-driven firm. We work hard but enjoy improving the lives of our clients while having fun with the people we work with. Responsible for the continued integration of systems and support throughout the organization, maximize the use of SFDC features and efficiencies, implement and configure system upgrades and administer the system. Work with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly. This role is an integral member of the IT team and assists project teams with resolving Salesforce technical issues as well as advising on Salesforce best practices.
- Act as subject matter expert for the Salesforce platforms.
- Facilitate collaboration with business partners to understand production pain-points, implement workarounds, and help prioritize production problems for development work.
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product road maps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Develop, test, release, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce.com customization.
- Collaborate with the agile development team to identify and build improvements, enhancements, and system customization that solve business needs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Passionately aligned with the mission and vision of Human Coalition
- Experience with database design and best practices.
- Superior sense of direction and strategy.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Extensive cross-discipline technical knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Active Member of the Salesforce Trailblazer Community a plus
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Salesforce, Jira and Office 365
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; College degree preferred
- 2 years of related experience
- Experience in both design and execution/management of infrastructure projects
Human Coalition is an equal opportunity employer and makes recruitment, employment, promotional, and all other Human Resource decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital, disability, or veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]