Salesforce Administrator and Developer (Plano, TX)
Responsible for the continued integration of systems and support throughout the organization, maximize the use of SFDC features and efficiencies, implement and configure system upgrades and administer the system. We are a dynamic, technology-driven firm. We work hard but enjoy improving the lives of our clients while having fun with the people we work with. Work with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly. This role is an integral member of the IT team and assists project teams with resolving Salesforce technical issues as well as advising on Salesforce best practices.
- Act as subject matter expert for the Salesforce platforms.
- Facilitate collaboration with business partners to understand production pain-points, implement workarounds, and help prioritize production problems for development work.
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Develop, test, release, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce.com customizations.
- Collaborate with the agile development team to identify and build improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that solve business needs.
- Passionately aligned with the mission and vision of Human Coalition
- Experience with database design and best practices.
- Superior sense of direction and strategy.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Extensive cross-discipline technical knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Active Member of the Salesforce Trailblazer Community a plus
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Salesforce, Jira and Office 365
- Self-motivated, proactive, critical-thinking, inquisitive, resourceful, determined, and consistent.
- Enjoys the challenge of taking on complex and difficult projects.
- Ability to both design and execute/manage the execution of infrastructure projects.
- Detail-oriented but never loses sight of the big picture
- Takes pride in the quality of work produced
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED; College degree preferred
- 2 years of related experience
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com